Thursday, September 10, 2009

Will I nail today's exam, or will it nail me?

Now that almost three long weeks have passed since school began, it's clearly time for an exam.

My Probability & Statistics class is divided into two parts, and the former, probability, is drawing to a close. Hence this evening we will have a midterm. Although in our four classes we've had several assignments, this is everybody's first test. I'm glad it's in my favorite subject.

Meanwhile, tragedy is unfolding, in that tonight will be the second consecutive Thursday I am unable to view Project Runway (because the exam is in the evening). That raises the question: Are these painful, nearly unimaginable, sacrifices really worth it?

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is: This week's runway show included the best Heidi Klum quote of all time.

    ReplyDelete