Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pennsylvania adventure

It sure is a small world. This weekend, I went to Pennsylvania with my friend Mike. We first visited some of his family, including his 7-week old niece, then headed to Easton to attend his friend Ken's 30th birthday party -- a surprise party. Quite swanky. Shoulda taken pictures, as always.

I'd never met Ken before. Oddly, we knew some of the same people, including someone I went to high school with named Emily. Perhaps odder is that I could relate to Ken's surprise-party elation because I was lucky enough to have had a surprise birthday party thrown for me once, by Emily.

A super weekend in all. Mike's great, and his friends and family are also great. And perhaps even greater was that there really wasn't much to do in the way of homework this weekend ... unless I'm totally forgetting about some massive assignment I should have been working on, which is kind of the little spider that's always dangling into my mental circumference.

Got a 98 on my probability exam. Yahoo! Bombed the first econ problem set. Not yahoo. Don't tell my brother and sister-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the probability! Glad you are well, please be vigilant and stay safe. Love u. <3

    ReplyDelete