Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 photos from around New Haven

Yale School of ManagementHere is a building in which, I assume, I will spend a great deal of time over the next two years.
Photograph by John Metz. To purchase, please send money.



Signs for Humphrey Street and the Peabody Museum in New Haven

These signs, on my way from home to school, assure me that every day of my life I will be reminded of two of my best friends, Helen Humphrey, and Chris Kelly's dog, Peabody.
Photograph by John Metz. To purchase, please send money.



A tree at the Farnam Memorial GardensI like all trees, including this one.
I bet it might like me if it were to give me a chance.
Photograph by John Metz. To purchase, please send money.



The Peabody Museum Thank God for my mad Medusa skillz,
or this confrontation would've turned ugly.
Photograph by John Metz. To purchase, please send money.



New Haven Green This is New Haven Green, in downtown.
Apparently there are regular concerts here. Lovely!
Photography by John Metz. To purchase, please send money.

2 comments:

  1. what fun! and love the post about peabody - he's one of my best friends as well. i'll be looking for posts regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very green and clean! And thank god for the Dino. I'm so glad you've been exploring, it looks like an awful lot o' fun! YAYYY!

    ReplyDelete