Friday, October 15, 2010

Hopped off the plane at LAX

Two fellow Q+ members and I have made it to Los Angeles safely for the national Reaching Out MBA conference, no thanks to me. Various fiascos and errors made the trip very stressful, causing us to arrive barely in time to board the plane, and for my checked bag to make the next plane. But the bag has been delivered, we're all here, and we enjoyed the opening reception. All's well that ends well, but I need to invest in a good weekend travel bag that's small enough to be a carry-on, because my old, boat-sized travel companion has seen better days, and caused me grief. (Gift idea!)

Today's agenda is quite extensive: Industry panels throughout the morning, a career expo in the afternoon, and a dinner and reception whose keynote speaker is Dustin Lance Black, Oscar-winning screenwriter of "Milk" (and total fox). Updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment