Saturday, December 12, 2009

Top five ways to waste time

Acrobabble. Naturally I spent most of today studying for exams, which begin Monday. It's true, I swear. But, obviously, nobody can spend every waking moment buried in study ... it's unnatural, unhealthy, and unhelpful. That's why it's important to take breaks. Here are five of my favorite study break activities:

1. Playing Acrobabble, pictured above. It's a great online game. You play against other people, all of whom are trying to construct funny or clever acronyms to randomly assigned letters.

2. Sexing someone.

3. Enjoying a laugh at Failblog.org. It never fails.

4. Playing the piano. I wrote a song today! That's how efficient my studying was.

5. You're looking at it.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I used to play that game a long time ago, when it was called Acrophobia! YAY! Oh, and I totally got sexy times this weekend. Go Carla :)

    ReplyDelete