Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thorough preparation for corporate presentation

I'm doing research for a corporate presentation this evening. The company manufactures and distributes a popular soft drink. To get in the spirit, I am reviewing their longstanding marketing strategy:



Also on today's agenda:

1. Customer, from 10 to 11:20, where two groups will be randomly selected to present their calculations about a server-and-software-tool bundle (based on a case). I hope my group isn't one of them, and therefore it will be.

2. After class, and before 12:45, I will continue researching Continental Airlines for a Competitor project, and will inhale some lunch.

3. From 12:45 to 2:30, my group will go over our airline research.

4. Sourcing and Managing Funds, from 2:40 to 4.

5. Till 5:30 I will change into a suit and eat something.

6. Pepsi corporate presentation from 5:30 to 7.

7. PowerPoint training from 7 to 8.

8. Then home, to do homework (like finishing the airlines memo and doing whatever else we need to be doing.)

You know, I thought SOM would be all about elbow patches, squash tournaments and drinking cider on a crisp fall day. Turns out there's all kinds of hard stuff that, you know, has to be done by, like, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment