Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I can't see myself the way others do ...


... because my mirror is awful. But at least I can justify lapses in fashion sense.

Today I am cleaning the apartment and laundering my clothes, and later I will be tutoring kids online and then perhaps running some errands in advance of Thanksgiving tomorrow. My local Stop N Shop tends to be packed regardless of the time of day or day of week, so I can only imagine the madhouse it must be on the day before Thanksgiving. With better planning I would already have the ingredients I need to make the treat I intend to bring to my brother's house tomorrow, but solid planning doesn't always happen in grad school, or in general.

I have officially declined Job Offer #1 and have placed my signature by the X for Job Offer #2; I just need to fax the acceptance over, which I may try to find time to do this afternoon. Then I'll do the big reveal.

1 comment:

  1. Someone really has been hitting the gym! Look at those gams!

    ReplyDelete