Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nice weekend ahead, if I can make it there


Today is going to be hell.

I have two morning classes for which I am underprepared, then I'll dash home to put together materials for a presentation tonight, dash back to attend an earlier section of a class, meet with my group for a couple hours to keep working on a paper due tomorrow, and then give the aforementioned presentation. It's going to be a continuous race for the next 13 hours. I doubt my morning Honey Nut Cheerios will sustain me.

But there's a blinding light at the end of the tunnel, as I have fun evening plans each day this weekend: A low-key date to hang out and watch movies Friday, some Vagina Monologues with friends on Saturday, and then subbing for a gay bowling league, followed by dinner, on Sunday. The days will be quite busy though. I have to put together data and models for my final presentation for Statistical Modeling, and we have a Macro problem set due Tuesday as well as an Operations write-up.

Oh, and I'm supposed to be finding a summer internship. I have one in mind that would be perfect, but I'm scared to say what it is. I will, however, take suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment